The Clubhouse is a non-profit, charitable organization serving the central Kelowna community. We provide:
- Full Day and Half Day Early Learning Programs for preschool children
- School Age Care services for 5 local elementary schools
- Mother Goose Parent-Child literacy programs
- School visits to The Clubhouse Farm for nature and science based field trips
- A summer student leadership program
- Farm fresh produce and an outdoor classroom at the Clubhouse Farm.
The 12 acre Clubhouse Farm is founded on the principle that children of all ages need contact with nature and the opportunity to learn where food comes from. Spending time outside is essential for health and happiness of many of our children. From treating symptoms of ADHD to improving motor skills and increasing self-esteem, the benefits of spending more time outside span social, physical, and emotional spheres of development.